Links to help computer science teachers and parents during the COVID-19 school closures
- Stuck at home? Take a Code Break!
code.org/codebreaknow | Free, Wednesdays, noon to 1 pm CST
Code.org Founder Hadi Partovi and a celebrity guest lead kids (and their grownups) through a *FUN* activity via Zoom. View past episodes.
- "Learning computer science when schools are closed"
- "Guide for Code.org CS Principles teachers during school closures"
- "CSTA-Compiled Resources to Support Teaching During COVID-19"
- "COVID-19 Response Resources for Regional Partners"
Helpful links submitted via crowd sourcing and compiled by Code.org