RUSMP is funded solely by gifts, grants, and fees-for-service from schools, districts, and collaborators. Please consider making a gift to support RUSMP.
Ways to Give
1. Please read steps 2 - 4 directly below for instructions, then click here to make your donation.
2. Enter the amount of your gift.
3. Choose “Other” from the "Designation" pull-down menu.
4. Copy and paste ‘Rice University School Mathematics Project (RUSMP)’ in the “Special Instructions” box. This will ensure that your entire gift is directed to RUSMP.
Please contact the Wiess School of Natural Sciences Director of Development, Jackie Macha, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-348-4268, and she can facilitate the giving process, taking your information by phone.
Please make your check payable to "Rice University School Mathematics Project" and mail to the address below. This will ensure that your entire gift is received by RUSMP.
Rice University, MS 172
P.O. Box 1892
Each gift received will be acknowledged by RUSMP, and a separate receipt will be sent by the Rice University Development & Alumni Relations.
Your gift will help fund:
- Scholarships for teachers to attend RUSMP programs
- Scholarships for students to attend RUSMP camps and programs
- Re-development and maintenance of Web Adventures (free Science and Health Games used by tens of thousands of students and teachers around the globe)
- RUSMP Research
Rice University is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization qualified to receive deductible contributions (Tax Identification Number 74-1109620-3). Thank you for helping support our mission to invest in our community of teachers and students.
For more information about RUSMP, please contact Anne Papakonstantinou, Director.
Email: email@example.com Office phone: 713-348-6076
If you would like to know more about how you can support RUSMP, please contact the Wiess School of Natural Sciences Director of Development, Jackie Macha, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-348-4268.
Over 10,000 teachers and over 14,000 students have benefited from RUSMP programs since 1987. Read more about RUSMP's impact here.
You can learn about RUSMP's work by viewing this video created in honor of RUSMP's 25th anniversary.